Wednesday, August 10, 2011

superbad cast

images Q: After “Superbad” superbad cast. Imagine the kid from Superbad
  • Imagine the kid from Superbad

  • Humhongekamyab
    02-19 03:57 PM
    Dear All,

    It seems my company had audit and my employer was asked to submit client letters for all employees.

    Q's is will it have any impact on 485 process for the employees in case of any issues in the company in other areas ?

    Please let me know.

    Please be more specific. What kind or audit - DOL, IRS, US CIS?

    wallpaper Imagine the kid from Superbad superbad cast. Superbad Cast Pictures, Images
  • Superbad Cast Pictures, Images

  • Ann Ruben
    06-08 08:16 AM
    To the best of my knowledge, e-filed applications for EAD and AP renewals usually trigger biometrics appointments. If applications for EAD and AP renewals are filed the old-fashioned way, biometric appointments will probably not be required.

    With respect to your second question, you must be physically present in the US to file tha application for Advance Parole.

    superbad cast. Cast members Michael Cera (L)
  • Cast members Michael Cera (L)

  • ash27
    09-25 01:59 PM
    Thanks. Do you know if SSN is required before they can accept any offer/join office?

    2011 Superbad Cast Pictures, Images superbad cast. Initiation…
  • Initiation…

  • solaris27
    10-12 04:13 PM
    you have to wait till 180 days .

    Your employer can revoke 140 in once that you filed i-485 within 180 days .

    So you have to make friendship with him till 180 pass .


    superbad cast. of Superbad; Cast Audition
  • of Superbad; Cast Audition

  • lkapildev
    11-16 10:47 AM
    Yeah many people got the I-140 update who files in July. What was your PD on LC Sub? If you pD was too old then you would have got your GC by now.

    May be LC sub cases are jammed now.

    superbad cast. #39;Superbad#39; - Cast
  • #39;Superbad#39; - Cast

  • mygcstory
    07-20 03:33 PM
    Does anyone know if the B1 visa can be extended in US? The visa stamp on the passport is for 6months. when entered US, the officer granted 5.5 months of stay.......

    I am thinking I simply appy for B1 extension 30 days before I-94 expiry date and the actual visa stamp on the visa does not it true

    Thanks for your time!!


    superbad cast. Superbad
  • Superbad

  • jettu77
    09-28 02:54 PM

    2010 Cast members Michael Cera (L) superbad cast. Q: After “Superbad”
  • Q: After “Superbad”

  • andy garcia
    08-14 07:20 AM
    I did my masters in US and have got my H1 B status which expires next year. Had a few question. Just to add to my situation i have not got my H1 stamping done on my passport.

    Q1. Can i apply for an extesion without a visa stamp.
    A. Yes, you can. You only need stamp if you leave the US.]

    Q2. How early can i apply for an extenstion.
    A. Within 6 months from the first date of the H1 period.

    Thank you in advance for your help.



    superbad cast. Superbad cast Submitted by
  • Superbad cast Submitted by

  • nlssubbu
    03-24 03:13 PM
    Hello everyone,

    It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I can�t seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I can�t seem to find a clear answer.

    Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?

    I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    When my wife lost it, I sent the copy of the green card along with I-90. I also went to the local USCIS office to get the stamp of I-551 on her passport as well.

    I believe they will schedule for fingerprinting and photo will be taken at that time. (eventually we did found her missing GC and cancelled the request and hence did not go through the entire process) :)


    hair Initiation… superbad cast. hair full movie superbad cast
  • hair full movie superbad cast

  • vetH1B
    11-28 09:50 AM
    Thank you so much for your input .Right now I'm in a kind of predicament that my current employer told me in the middle of premium processing that he was hiring another person in my place.Then, when I spoke with my attorney he said we couldn't do anything in the middle of the process but to go ahead with it.I was approved for H1B 3 days after this incident.But, I have never worked for them since then and it's been a month trying to find another non-profit employer.So, in the midst of all this scenario, what would be the next alternative to be in the USA, how long I can be like this , I dont have a single pay stub, so can I show a reason that I was sick /or leave of absence when I find another job and include this kind of document with the peition or can do nothing for this period of time in the new petition.Could anybody please help me and Thanks in advance.


    superbad cast. Superbad Don#39;t act surprised,
  • Superbad Don#39;t act surprised,

  • mk26
    12-29 10:49 PM
    Yes you can do this...just call the embassy....Indian ambassy is pretty help on this...
    please don't respond anything if you are not sure about the confuses others too

    hot of Superbad; Cast Audition superbad cast. superbad cast. on the set of
  • superbad cast. on the set of

  • dealguy007
    06-02 04:25 PM
    From the day your current one expires.


    house #39;Superbad#39; - Cast superbad cast. imdb superbad cast
  • imdb superbad cast

  • eastindia
    11-12 09:53 AM
    Is Dream act more important than fixing the economy in lame duck session?

    No wonder Democrats lost the elections.

    tattoo #39;Superbad#39; - Cast superbad cast. cast of quot;Superbadquot; at the
  • cast of quot;Superbadquot; at the

  • newtoh1
    04-29 04:37 PM
    1)My I 94 expires in 2 months.I don't want to extend H1 and I want to use EAD.So how can I extend my I94 if I start using EAD?

    2)I finished 4yrs of stay on H1B. If I don't extend H1B now and start using EAD, if by any reason my 485 denies in future, can I switch back to my H1B and work for the remaining 2yrs on H1B?


    pictures Superbad superbad cast. Cast and crew of the movie
  • Cast and crew of the movie

  • vine93
    04-29 03:42 PM

    dresses superbad cast. on the set of superbad cast. Superbad Interviews
  • Superbad Interviews

  • kkrp
    05-01 10:45 AM
    Can you please refer me the other formus link abt this issue as you mention in your reply. I don't know what i should write in the email since this is my 9th yr extension.

    Can you pls. tell me whether Labor dept. will notify our labor details requesting email to Employer or not? Just for safer side I am asking.



    makeup Superbad cast Submitted by superbad cast. #39;Superbad#39; - Cast
  • #39;Superbad#39; - Cast

  • kim123456
    12-30 11:44 AM
    I have always stayed on H1B since I came in USA.
    I entered in USA on H1B with Company A. Transferred H1B from A to B and B to C in last three years. Currently I am working for Company 'C' and my green card file was filed in Company 'D' in Year 2004.Labour and I140 approved and I485 filed and pending as part of Green card processing with Company 'D'(EB-3 category).I have never worked for Company 'D'. Not even spent single day at Company D. Now, Company D is suffering from 2008-2009 worst recessions and about to get close in one month. They already informed me. What are the options to get green card with as less risk as possible?
    Please accept my appreciation and thank you in advance for your time that you will spent to help me on this issue.

    girlfriend cast of quot;Superbadquot; at the superbad cast. Superbad - Cast/Actors in this
  • Superbad - Cast/Actors in this

  • nishant_u
    03-15 07:00 PM
    I am currently employed by a large US-based multinational firm on an H-1B visa. My 6 year limit on H1 expires on Nov 27, 2011.

    My employer filed Labor Certification for my employment-based Green Card (EB2) over a year ago (on March 1st, 2010).

    Since it has been more than a year since Labor has been filed, I am assuming my employer can file for a 1-year extension to my H-1B visa 6 months before it expires (that is on June 27th, 2011). Also, in the meantime, if my Labor and subsequent I-140 are approved, I am assuming my employer can file for 3-year extension to my H-1B.

    Question 1: Are these assumptions above correct?

    Question 2: Can I quit my job and join another firm after the 1 or 3 year extension is granted? That is will another employer be able to file an H1 petition on my behalf for the extended H1 period (that is beyond 6 years) - even though the extension was granted because of a Labor Certification filed by the previous employer?

    I plan to get married to an American Citizen in September. Once I get married, I will obviously file for a marriage-based green card.

    Question 3: Given the above, can I quit my job and join another firm now (before my H1 extension is filed)? What are my risks?

    If I do stay with my current employer - once I get married, I am assuming that I can file for my marriage based green card (form I-130) and adjustment of status (I-485) concurrently.

    Question 4: Is the above assumption correct?

    Question 5: Can I also file for EAD concurrently with my I-485? How soon can I expect to leave my current employer and take up a job based on the EAD / marriage-based green card?

    Appreciate any guidance.


    hairstyles Superbad Don#39;t act surprised, superbad cast. superbad cast. Superbad
  • superbad cast. Superbad

  • mixednut
    02-21 02:33 PM
    It appears that US CIS lost my I-90 application a year ago and subsequent attempts to get a replacement GC failed thus far. Best course of action?

    Here are the details...

    Received GC in 1999. Last year when I tried to get a re-entry permit (I-131), US CIS mailed me a notice saying that my GC had the wrong A-number on it (US CIS administrative error), and needed to be replaced via I-90.

    The notice also said that while waiting for the replacement GC, I could go to the district office, obtain a temporary GC, and then re-file for I-131.

    So in January 2007, I filed the no-cost I-90, where the reason was, "My card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error. I have attached the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information." The application included the original GC with the "bad" A-number, and was sent via certified mail, receipt requested. Later, I received a confirmation from US Mail that the application was delivered.

    Subsequent multiple requests to US CIS produced the response, "We have no record of your application". Subsequently mailed copied of the I-90 application, produced a response, "denied, your did not include a GC with your application".

    I did another "Service Request" with US CIS yesterday, and am pretty sure the response will be the same, "We have no record of your application".

    What would you suggest as the best course of action? Just file a full cost (about $300?) I-90 declaring the GC "lost", and forget that it was the US CIS error?

    Thanks for any help!

    08-01 05:42 PM
    Moderator, Please close this thread. There is enough info. on the forums, no need to be so selfish.

    03-18 06:50 PM
    I understand there will be stress headache etc... I just wanted to see if the cost of appealing a wrongly rejected 485 was something a H1b employee can afford.
    BTW on lighter note:
    For headache I use zandu balm
    and for stress I do Yoga.
    These dont cost as much as docs/lawyers in this country!!
    Cheers all

    No comments:

    Post a Comment